Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises: Anne Hathaway is Catwoman(Tom Hardy is Bane)


http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/01/19/anne-hathaway-will-be-catwoman-in-the-dark-knight-rises/?_r=true

Yo seriously, what? I know it's been a minute since I've made a post on here, and it's not really a good look to come back with some haterade in my mouth, but seriously though, Anne Hathaway is gonna be Catwoman? I'm sorry, but she's too petite in my book. Cats may be nimble and agile, and this might be the type of look, but if you asked me, and you wanted someone in the public eye that was going to portray this possibly incredibly hot badass, I would have picked up Scarlett Johansson. Jaws across the nation dropped when we saw her in Iron Man 2, so why not type cast? I'd pay to see her in more leather and spandex.

No comments:

Post a Comment